Sugar Intolerance StripAssays® & Lactose Intolerance StripAssays®
StripAssay® kits are available for both sugar intolerance and lactose intolerance. The kits offer an easy way to identify the most frequent genetic variants in genes which contribute to lactose or fructose intolerance.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Functions using immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
Lactose Intolerance StripAssay® Catalog 4-300:
2 LCT polymorphisms: -13910T>C and -22018A>G
Sugar Intolerance StripAssay® Catalog 4-310:
2 LCT polymorphisms
4 ALDO B mutations: del 4E4, A174D, N334K