The NRAS StripAssay® has been developed to identify a group of mutations in the KRAS and NRAS genes. Effective idenfication of these genes is key to finding the therapies with the greatest chance of success in those suffering from metastatic colorectal cancer. By identifying these mutations monoclonal antibodies that target EGFR can be aoided and a more appropriate course of therapy can be implemented.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Functions using immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
NRAS StripAssay® Catalog 5-610
p.G12A (c.35G>C) p.G12C (c.34G>T) p.G12D (c.35G>A) p.G12S (c.34G>A)
p.G12V (c.35G>T) p.G13D (c.38G>A) p.G13R (c.37G>C) p.G13V (c.38G>T)
p.Q61H (c.183A>T) p.Q61K (c.181C>A) p.Q61L (c.182A>T) p.Q61R (c.182A>G)
CYP2D6*3 (2637delA) CYP2D6*4 (193 G>A) CYP2D6*6 (1795delT)