Gaucher Disease StripAssay®
The Gaucher Disease StripAssay® offered by nacgenX™ Diagnostics offers an easy way to identify the most eight (8) frequent mutations and two (2) recombinant alleles in the GBA gene, associated with glycolipid metabolism.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Fucntions using immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
Gaucher Disease StripAssay® Catalog 4-250
8 Common mutations: 84GG (452+G), IVS2+1 (484G>A), N370S (1226A>G), V394L (1297G>T), D409H (1342G>C), L444P (1448T>C), R463C (1504C>T), R496H (1604G>A)
2 Recombinant alleles in the GBA gene: RecNci-l, RecTL