The FCGR StripAssay® is the way to identify germline polymorphisms in the Fc gamma receptor. Due to the impact this may have on some cancer therapies, this StripAssay® can aid in determination of the best way to treat an individuals cancer.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Functions using immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
Allelic Variants Detected
FCGR StripAssay® Catalog 5-670
FCGR2A (rs 1801274)