(CF) Cystic Fibrosis StripAssay® & CF StripAssay® TUR
nacgenX™ Diagnostics offers 2 kits for the detection of Cystic Fibrosis (CF). The CF StripAssay® is a cost effective tool for identifying gene mutations indicative of the Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator (CFTR). The CF StripAssay® TUR is a kit that specifically identifies mutations present in the Turkish population.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Functions using immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
Mutations detected by the kits are illustrated in the charts below:
CF StripAssay® Catalog 4-410
CF StripAssay® TUR Catalog 4-420
– See more at: http://4saliva.com/viennalab/cf-cystic-fibrosis-stripassay-cf-stripassay-tur/#sthash.jf7UxuU1.dpuf