Apo E StripAssay®
The Apo E StripAssay® is for the identification of apolipoprotein (apo) E isoforms E2, E3 and E4 based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and reverse-hybridization.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Functions using immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
Apo-E StripAssay® Catalog 4-280
The Apo E StripAssay™ allows the discrimination between six possible heterozygous or homozygous apo E genotypes: E2/2, E2/3, E2/4, E3/3, E3/4, E4/4.
– See more at: http://4saliva.com/viennalab/apo-e-stripassay/#sthash.127QagwS.dpuf